Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Persuasiveness of a Message

I am a bit troubled by the recent exchanges between our Professor and Bill. Is this the type of response we should anticipate if we disagree or express frustration with an ill defined requirement? Would this argument have gone "nuclear" if the discussion was face-to-face? At the heart of the matter, I am mostly disappointed by the souring of my previously elated attitude toward my next class. I hope that we as a group, both Professor and class alike, can move past this soiling experience unprejudiced and ready to work. What do U think?



I look forward to seeing everyone Tuesday night.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Chris, I can't imagine that you wouldn't think of a million things to chat about on this blog business. It surely sounds like you know all kind of great computer tricks. And I bet you've been to some fun places with your ski trips. Great! And tell us about the Mrs. All we know if that she works from home. Just like Erin!

And you always have great shoes.

High five,
E

Jeffrey said...

Skiing = Awesome
Count me in as a HUGE skiier Chris.

The local bunny hills are fun enough to keep the budget happy, but it's been WAY to long since I've gone BIG MOUNTAIN.

I love night skiing at Keystone, I know Winter Park like the back of my hand, and have visited Mt. Rose in Nevada as well as Ski Apache in New Mexico. Give me a long, steep, flat run where I can hear the wind whistle in my ears so I can experience heaven on Earth just one more time.

Followers